The Invoicing extension for WP-CRM System allows you to consolidate all of your billing activities into one streamlined application.
What to Expect from a CRM with Invoicing Features:
- Send invoices to your contact's email address when you are ready to send them the bill.
- Email to multiple contacts so your client and their accounting/billing department can get notification of your invoice when it becomes available.
- Accept payments in almost every currency in the world by credit card through Stripe*.
- Include alternate payment instructions for customers to pay by check or wire.
- Completely customize the look of your invoices through a customizable invoicing template.
- No additional fees to send invoices or accept payments.
- Quickly create invoices from your Projects and Tasks.
- Self-hosted WordPress website (version 3.3 or higher). Will not work on WordPress.com sites.
- WP-CRM System plugin installed and activated (strongly recommended to update to the latest version).
* Requires a Stripe account.