When you are working on a project you may need to have access to specific files that relate to the project. Client proposals, logos, spreadsheets, and other files might need to be readily accessible in order to be productive.
With Dropbox Connect for WP-CRM System, there is now an easy way to connect files stored in your Dropbox account to any record in WP-CRM System. Once the files are connected, anyone on your team can view or download the file on their own computer. Your team will also be able to upload files from their own Dropbox account to share with the rest of the team.
This extension does not allow anyone the ability to access any Dropbox account other than their own. By adding a file to a record in WP-CRM System, you are creating a shared link to a file in your Dropbox account. Other users can access this file the same way that they would access a shared link that you emailed to them, for example.
- Self-hosted WordPress website (version 3.3 or higher). Will not work on WordPress.com sites.
- WP-CRM System plugin installed and activated (strongly recommended to update to the latest version).
- A Dropbox account.
- A Dropbox App Key, which can be created easily by visiting https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps/create
- One of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer, versions 9+
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android browser (Mobile)
- Chrome on Android (Mobile)
WP-CRM System Dropbox Connect is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Dropbox.