All plugins sold through WP-CRM System require WordPress to be installed on the website where WP-CRM System and any additional extensions are to be used. The free WP-CRM System plugin is also required for any extension to work correctly. Individual extensions may require one or more additional plugins, certain server-side software, or a third party account in order to work correctly. If an extension has any additional requirements it will be noted on the plugin description page. Please install and activate all required plugins, ensure your server meets the minimum requirements, and sign up for all necessary third party accounts so your extensions will function with your website setup correctly before purchasing any extensions from this site. WP-CRM System is not compatible with WordPress.com hosted sites.
All extensions come with a license that is valid for one year from the purchase date with the exception of Lifetime licenses. Annual renewal licenses apply to Personal, Plus, and Professional packages, as well as any individual extensions purchased outside of a package. Renewals are required in order to receive updates and support for the purchased extensions. After one year, each license key must be renewed to continue receiving support and updates. License keys can be renewed for 30% of the purchase price of a new license at the time of renewal.
Licenses are automatically renewed using the same payment method used for the original purchase. If you do not want to renew your license, it is your responsibility to cancel the renewal through your payment provider, or through your account on our site. Refunds are not provided for license renewals.
Extensions sold through this site are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We test our plugins using a clean install of the latest version at the time of WordPress and any dependent plugins. We do not guarantee that our extensions will function with any and all third-party plugins, themes, browsers, or operating systems. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our extensions.
Updates are provided for free provided you have a valid and unexpired license key. Updates will be delivered automatically through the WordPress dashboard if you have a valid and active license key entered on your site.
All extensions include support by email or our support forum for as long as your license remains active, and for the extensions included in your purchase only.
Extensions are sold “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party software.
Support will be provided as long as WP-CRM System is actively in development. Should any of the following occur, we will no longer be responsible for providing support for WP-CRM System or any of its extensions:
- WP-CRM System is no longer actively developed.
- WP-CRM System is purchased or bought out by another company. At this point, support will be the responsibility of the new owner of WP-CRM System.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
We reserve the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products sold through this website are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
It is your responsibility to understand what you are purchasing, however, there may be rare instances where what you purchased does not function correctly.
Refunds will be granted provided:
- They are requested within 30 days of the purchase date.
- We are allowed to address any problems you are experiencing with the plugin(s). You must also give us adequate time to diagnose, troubleshoot, and correct the specific problem you are experiencing.
- If requested, you must provide our support with temporary administrator access to the website where the plugin(s) are installed and not functioning as expected. This is to allow us to see the exact problem you are experiencing.
- A support ticket must be opened that details the exact problem you are experiencing, including any error messages, what you were expecting to happen, what actually happened, and screenshots if possible.
Refunds will NOT be granted if:
- You simply decide that you do not want the purchased plugin(s).
- You claim that a plugin does not do something that it was never advertised to do.
- It is more than 30 days after the purchase date.
- The payment was for a license renewal since you have a full year to cancel any renewals.
- You modify any of the plugin files. This includes adding code to the files, deleting files, or otherwise causing them to function in a manner other than how they were originally designed to function.
- We are not given the opportunity to address the problem you are facing.
- A third party plugin or theme is causing a conflict with one or more of the extensions.
Refunds will be granted at our sole discretion.
Prior to purchasing, you agree that you have read the full plugin description and FAQ’s carefully and utilized the demos if available to understand exactly what you are purchasing. If you are unclear about whether or not a plugin will be capable of doing what you need it to do, you agree that you will use the support links provided on the plugin page to ask questions for further clarification before you complete your purchase.
By making a purchase you agree that you understand what you are purchasing and agree that it will fulfill your needs. You agree that you will not open a chargeback or dispute a charge related to this purchase due to a misunderstanding of the limitations or features of the plugin. You agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
By making a purchase on this site, we will automatically place your email address on our newsletter mailing list.
This newsletter will give you information on updates to the plugins you have purchased as well as other plugins and exclusive deals that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to be subscribed to our newsletter you can unsubscribe at any time.